Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 5 October 2012

Mon-Fri - 1 - 5 Oct 2012










On Monday I took leave and have a break since I work over the weekend ..... and just nice happened that TT no need to go to school so we went over to Nex for some shopping after we woke up.  But I am still feel tired so we shop like about 2hrs we are on the way back already

Before we leave Nex we went over to QQ rice to buy our dinner ..... it cost $11.80 for 3 rice roll ..... and TT choose her own ingredients too!

On Tues and Wed both days she was being punished cos of misbehaving ..... my girl can make me headache sometimes .... I hope she will be good when she grow up! 

On Thursday is children's day celebration and she came back with a pack of Disney magazine and some stationeries inside ..... Teacher decorate the pack with a photo taken with her haha nice!

And on Friday ..... is a holiday for them and again she came to work with me ... thank god I have very nice bosses that I can bring her along!  She hit it off very well with my bosses ..... and they dote on her alot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment