Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Sat & Sun - 29-30 Sept 2012



Lucky I can make it to Renzo's 1st birthday ... time really flies my little nephew turn 1!  After the party Dearie drove me to Yishun Sports Hall and my dear TT didn't join me cos she need to go for her Berries class.  

Today's match quite good .... a few matches that I wanna see hahaha ... still very hot here ... I am all sweaty but lucky I brought Gatsby cooling body wipes to keep me dry and clean!  Today tourney ended again at around 8+pm ..... tomorrow will be a last day ... hope it goes well!  My boss gave me a lift home and he will come fetch me again tomorrow morning stress!!!! 









My Boss came at about 8am and we reached sports hall like 820am ...... had breakfast there before strating work.  Last min my tournament head asked if my FIL can send 20 more chairs as today SSC official will come down to do the anti-doping. 

Lucky my FIL able to make it cos TT wet herself and I get my MIL to pack for her so that I can change her really make me busy! Jon make cheese cake over for us yummy ... so I left it at the buffet counter for others too!  

The Referees helped to entertained TT too hahahha ..... thanks to Alice for printing out some cartoons for her to color and kept her entertained.  I went to do a prize presentation and came back seeing she fell asleep on the table hahaha she really can sleep anywhere anytime ..... and the place so hot and noisy really take my hats off her!  Today event ended a bit later due to a special match which was done by electronics system overall everything went smoothly ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment