Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday - 2 Sept 2012




Thanks to Cheng Pei for the deal ..... she gave 2 tickets free for us and we only need to buy one more ticket so we share the price of $18 among the 3 of us each pay only $6 (Weeli, Joy and myself) to enter the Harry Potter exhibition!

Great to see all the costume being exhibit seems like you are with them in the movie whahaha .... We spend around like 20mins inside and after that we walk over to Millenia Walk to look for Grace whom went to pick up TT ... this little nottie gal make Grace buy her a Barbie guitar in Carrefour and is dirt cheap now due to closure of Carrefour.

We headed to TCC for tea break ... and after that we rush over to Bedok for my MIL's birthday celebration!  And yes you never read wrongly is another celebration this time and my FIL paying for it .... lucky  I ate a bit at TCC cos I assume that the food that he ordered I dun eat ..... and BINGO I am right ......

Only the 1st 4 or 5 dish I can eat but by the time I finished the Shark's fin I can't really eat any other thing.  By the time the deer meat, pork or these came later all of us were full .... I am lucky cos he totally forgot I dun eat all these and there wasn't any chicken being ordered.  So I stopped eating at the 4th dish ... heng ah .... and all others need to stuff in more food than me.

In fact I have make appointment with my friends to spend time with them and have dinner because of this we have to shift everything earlier and parting with them after tea break!  We have fix up this date quite sometime my FIL just told me about it only on Friday when I tell him I have prior appointment he asked me to cancel it .... sigh I told him we celebrated already mah ..... he say this time is lunar birthday ... but by eating dinner on Sunday her lunar birthday already over .... find it very funny lah .... sigh anyway after the meal we just make our way home ...... nothing much but am glad that I have filled my tummy before the dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment