Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Sat & Sun - 15 & 16 Sept 2012







When we are heading towards the carpark we saw a note pasted on a unit letter box ... hahaha can;t help it and took a pic .... look at the wording hahahah consult a DOOR! hahahahah this person must be damn mad till written wrongly really a laughing stock! 

After Berries we suppose to meet Weeli and Joey at Changi City Point .... but the place have change their parking procedures ... it use to be velet parking to be done at a open space but now they shifted everything down to the miserable one floor carpark causing all the jam and long Q.  

We are lucky that we are in in about 15mins wait but ...... going round the carpark for another 15mins we can't even find a parking lot!  Cos the velet parking was taking up all the space!  Lousy management!  So we decided to leave that place and I have called them to lodge a complaint!  And we paid $2.50 for nothing but to go around the place finding lot and is not easy to make turns cos all the velet cars were blocking the routes!

Head down to Changi Airport and end up at Gurney Drive for dinner again cos is the lesser Q we could find :P. Spent $30 we can let TT go for their canopy play at T1 so we took the sky train to T1 and let her go for a 1h fun .... and as for the 4 of us we went for coffee and chit chat .... when we are back TT was already sweating ... and had made a new friend!  Just nice they are also heading back to T3 so 2 of them happily holding hands and took pics together on the way ..... exchange FB account with the mum and we could exchange pics .... hahaha .... my little girl really sociable! 





On Sunday morning  ... I went over to have my hair rebond .... finally I made a decision to go back for rebonding cos I dun  think I can manage curl hair ... especially I am lazy type!  And my hair is totally gone cos too dry ..... after this rebond ... and hair grow long I will have to cut away cos of the dryness ..... whatever I do still so dry!  Hope my hair grow faster!

1 comment: