Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 21 September 2012

Mon - Fri - 17-21 Sept 2012








Jay came with nice cakes for us ... yummy cheese cake really nice I will always bring back and share with my 2 baobei at home.  This week was super busy for me due to the upcoming tournament ..... suppose to meet up my multiply gfs on Saturday think will be hard cos the tourney might end late ..... and still have a friend's sons birthday on that day too at Costa Sand that one can go late so not too bad just dropped off the present can do. 

Lucky this week I have a part time National Squad Player whom came to work during their holiday ..... great to have him can help me in some work.  Thanks to some instructors whom came and give us some goodies ... really makes our busy day brighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment