Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 September 2012

Sat & Sun - 22 & 23 Sept 2012






Saturday 

Reached Yishun Sports Hall at around 1pm ..... is really hot here .... no aircon gonna be in like suana for the 2 weekend here!  Nice helper design which I suggested to my tournament head but read seems not suitable ..... white still looks better! 

Event ended at around 8+pm .... and I have to give a miss to Angeline's place cos I think by the time I get there most of them about to go home already.  Sorry girls!  Next time my place! :)  So I asked Mr Goh to make way to Pasir Ris with TT while one of my instructor offer me a ride to Pasir Ris. 

Eric's 2 sons birthday are close so he choose to have a chalet for them ..... lucky I am able to make it if not gonna pass him the present to him later.  Ate some bbq food and chit chatted for awhile ... after cutting of cake we make out move cos I need to wake up real early to go Yishun Sports Hall again. 

Sunday  

Woke up at 7+am, wash up and wake TT up cos she say she wanna go with me ..... so we took a cab there.  I have to be in charge of many things but lucky there are some students whom came for training as there will be another tournament organised by Spore Poly on November. 

TT was happy cos one of instructor's son came too and both of them can accompany each other.  Ernest was a very good boy he really take good care of  TT while I am away ..... and also to thanks to Sherman and Bernard for helping keeping a look out for these 2! haha .... today tourney went smoothly and ended at around 8+pm too.... really tired wonder can I endure not to fall asleep at work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment