Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Mon - Wed - 3 - 5 Sept 2012



                                                 TT's  药包 to wrapped around her belly button



Start of school holiday so TT need not go to school she was happy cos she can follow me to work and just nice I can bring her to Chinese Physician.  Thanks to SZ's MIL for helping me to get the queue number from Yuguo .... by word of mouth get to know that Yuguo is very good and since TT was not well and she always cough till vomit I decided to go for this TCM.  I was directed to go down upon registration I was number 8 ... so didnt wait too long .... I was shown to see one Chinese Physician.

She have checked TT and told me no chocolate no chicken for her .... and asked if she will wanna drink chinese medicine.  History was she vomited out everything when drinking the chinese cough syrup so she suggested to give her 药包 to wrap around her waist and the 药包 will be on her belly button. 

After consultation will be massage session it takes about 10-15mins of massaging she really enjoying the moment how I wish I was the one lying down for massaging haha.  After making payment we headed over to ICA to collect my passport I send in my application on 28 Aug 2012 and I received notification on 31 Aug saying I can collect my passport already very fast!

On Tuesday we went Yuguo again .....was give more  药包 cos Wed they are close and we are going away .... so I took like 3 more days of  药包 I hope she will be ok after this course. 

On Wednesday she follow me to work again .... I think she is very happy cos my boss will entertain her both of them always laugh very loud in the room .... dunno what the 2 talking about always haha .... 

1 comment:

  1. first time i heard of the medicine on belly button! does it work?

    ReplyDelete