Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 December 2014

Saturday - 27 Dec 2014



Goh was activated to help his Papa to do delivery cos worker is sick so total 3 delivery to be done today so Alyssa and myself went to check out East Point Mall.  Little missy always love noodle and asked to have noodle just nice when we went basement OKG express is there so we settle our lunch there.  She ordered a noodle and a pig's stomach soup to go along really enjoying!  For me I just ordered their curry chicken cos is my favourite especially the old school taste! 

Walked around the mall and also had teabreak there when we are done Goh still not ready so we headed home buying quite lotsa stuffs from Daiso. 

Goh asked me what I wanna eat I tell him I feel like eating something he dun like - steamboat!  Cos he will always say is easy to fill his stomach and is easy to be hungry again.  Just when we turned out of carpark it started pouring heavily just nice for a hotpot dinner! 

We went Tanjong Katong to try the Parkway steamboat I heard some instructors whom went commented that is expensive,  When I stepped in I saw the lady boss whom actually mending the one at Roxy Square.  Last time due to some dispute they actually split business and mend each other stall by themselves.  But Yuki told me when she visited the one at Toa Payoh they actually advertised for the Katong side so when I take a closer look at their name card I think now they are ok already. 

We ordered 2 pax set which consists of veggie, meat, some balls and seafood and added some Alyssa's fav fish dumpling and sotong ball to go with it.  We have 2 soup base - tom yum and chicken I love their Tom Yum but I feel here the soup base not that nice as compare to the one at Toa Payoh.  The meal cost around $65+ including drinks we ordered I still find quite ok and is able to fill my stomach but if I were to go I will travel to Tao Payoh one for better soup base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment