Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Wednesday - 31 Dec 2014



Since I am working on Xmas eve ..... so I am off on NYE thanks to my boss for this arrangement over the years!  Papa called and asked me if I could help him to change SIM card as his son gave him another phone and the old SIM card cannot fix into it.

So Alyssa and myself went to pick up his phone and had lunch with him and Mama before heading over to get our hair snipped first then to M1 at Bugis the nearest store we could get to.

Alyssa decided to snipped off that long hair of hers till shoulder length to me is harder for me to tie with that length but I cannot say anything cos I asked her to decide on her own but she really look cute with shorter hair!

After the hair cut we headed over to M1.... the queue is really a madness ......I waited for about close to 2hrs just to get the SIM card done! Walking on sunshine?  I guess more likely walking on moonlight!

Goh came over to pick us and we headed off home to rest before going over to The Seo's place for dinner.  Doing a mini NYE's dinner together.





The Seo prepared Pizza, some finger food and of cos drinks for us while I get some satay, sotong balls and sausage.  The kids extremely happy after their meals off to the room to play their toys while the 4 of us chat all night long with Jordan playing some retro mandarin songs and bringing back memories!

At 0000 fireworks started and it boom and shine up in the dark sky .... beautiful!  Neighbours from opposite blk shouted Happy New Year so loudly and of cos we shouted back and wishes them.  Had a great fun with The Seos great night spent with them!  Hereby wishes all a Very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment