Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 December 2014

Sunday - 28 Dec 14









Is our annual xmas gathering and thanks to Hazel whom host it again this year!  As usual all of us do a potluck for the event.  As for me I in charge of drinks cos I really run  out of ideas what to cook or made.  

We were among the early birds so I started to mix some drinks and also to have all drinks put into the icebox to chill it. 

Most of them arrive and we started to feast again.  EL brought fishball and sausage and both my favourite!  PL brought cheesy chicken ball with bacon, banana nutella and bacon cup. 

Hazel order chicken kong bak bao and popiah from Fortune food I love it very much use to order for Mother's day with my in laws.  

Janice bought Chicken Wings from Old Chang Kee and Fiona bought Roast Pork and Roast duck.  Wendy baked mushroom, Geok Ping made yam cake and ngoh hiong (chicken & pork version).  Angeline baked log cake, soon kueh and also fry noodle, Ivy brought sweet strawberry and Sam brought durian puff (sorry no photo of it cos I busy popping into my mouth) :P 

So many choices and I am really busy eating and as for my missy she busy playing after we asked them to eat first and Goh as usual nanny for the kids and sometimes he will just doze off LOL

Kids have their gift exchange first and of cos they are very happy about it .... Missy got a nano block and is from Hazel ..... she always get Hazel's present and we love it!  For me I got bath kit from Cath Kidston and is from Sam .... think about it I also always get her gift and I love it!  

Thanks to AL & EL for the early xmas gift to me hot pink bag (sorry forgot to take pic) and customized passport cover from PL and thanks to Janice & YH for the cup cover is very sweet! Toast to our friendships ..... many more years to come! 



Papa called me and happily telling me that he strike lottery and naughty me just casually say must treat me eat dinner hahah and Papa say ok!  So he set this evening and yes we went to Thien Kee Steamboat again hahaha though I dun eat many of the food there but I enjoyed it very much especially the chicken rice I like it very much! 

Thanks Papa for the treat! Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment