Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tuesday - 30 Dec 14




Nua-ing at home today with my baobei till evening we head to Parkway for a short walk while waiting for my Cousin Pauline to knock off as we heading to AMK Gim Tim for Grandma's birthday. 

Dinner start at 8+pm started with Shou Tao I get to eat 2 cos Missy dun like it haha .... and follow by cold dish, shark's fin soup, fried  chicken, steamed fish, prawn, scallop with sweet peas, noodle and lastly yam paste. 

Standard still there and is very filling .... we all eat till very full and is quite late when we end the dinner.  Lucky I need not go to work tomorrow ..... can rest with my sweetie pie ... but we promise my Dad to help him change SIM card .... and need to snip off some hair too .... so happy for maybe extra 2 hrs of sleep compare to normal days haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment