Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 January 2015

Thursday - 1 Jan 2015




Happy New Year everyone!  1st day of 2015 what are you doing?  For me packing is still the main thing I wanna do cos CNY is coming too so little little spring cleaning is a must for me at home cos my little one is back to my place to stay and this little piglet is always the one messing up my place! 

And of cos is also for me to put up our family photo which I collected in the early part of Dec.  It takes about 2 months to have it done!  

After putting up all the stuffs and I realize I need more storage boxes so off to Parkway to get the boxes from Daiso.  Before reaching Daiso I am attracted on some sales going on and get Goh to get some Polo Tee from Giordano as his current one is a bit worn out and cos they have 1 for 1 sales there is no reason to just walk passed :P

Feeling accomplished with all the things I get and headed home happily to continue my spring cleaning!  And is challenging to get Alyssa to sleep early without me but this little girl really good that she slept alone but ...... she woke up in the middle of the night saying that she can't sleep.  

As for me I really cannot sleep .... walking in and out of the room and trying to get myself into sleep .... just can't ... guess I am too excited for the little one to go Primary 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment