Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Mon-Wed - 26-28 Jan 2015

Monday 

MIL brought TT home after her school and this little cuttie pie came back telling me her tooth drop .... she look so cute without her tooth! She came awhile and off she go with my MIL to stay over at their place.  I am gonna miss this little fat fat sleeping beside me hugging her! 

Tuesday 

MIL make an early trip to my place before fetch baby meaning I won't be able to hug hug her today kinda miss her especially her non stop talking!  Will be alone till my Goh come back :( 
Wednesday 

Today school ended at 1pm so this cuttie pie came over with my MIL and before they came up they went to pack food for me and MIL told me this little girl tell her I wanna eat 胸鸡饭 hahaha she say she laugh and disturb her asking her why that 鸡饭 will be 凶? 

When I see her I laugh very loud cos of her cute short fringe hahaha .... it makes her more chubby and huggable!  She had lunch with me before going back .... I cannot stand the photo above she so chubby!


In the evening my sistas came over to have dinner with me they pack food from Le Chasseur and yes is feasting time again!  Thanks for the accompany and we chatted till like almost 10pm!  A good night that I spent! 

No comments:

Post a Comment