Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Friday & Saturday - 19 & 20 Mar 10

Friday, dearie came back home at around 11+pm .... looking at him.... he look so tired so poor thing .. but bo bian *sigh* 

In fact both of us dun have luck in our job seeking at all .... maybe is fate that we have to stay put!  Seeing people around us changing job just like changing clothing is so easy ... for us seems like we are really fated.  Hope we have better luck next year!



Rainy Saturday late morning we went to pick up Charmayne and my FIL to TTSH to visit Grandma.  TT is not allow to go up so she stay with my MIL in the shop while we make our way there.

Ah Ma look sleepy and tired ..... after chatted with us for awhile she fell asleep and we went off.  TTSH is very strict  ... we have to register ourselves before visiting and even to Q up to get into the lift and only 4 visitor are allow to be inside the ward.

After we have lunch at my PIL shop we went PP to get some groceries, Charmayne thanks for the treat of KOI drink ... the grass jelly is very nice!  Thanks Wei Shien (Polarwhite80) for the recommendation ..... is really yummy!

6 comments:

  1. u r welcome !!! dunno why the grass jelly is so smooth n so nice..... maybe is from taiwan also..... hahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome.. next time ur turn to treat me ok? hehe.. kidding..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya very smooth .... my cousin oso recommend one grass jelly to me oso very nice i think i got blog abt it ... talk abt it i am missing it ... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya very smooth .... my cousin oso recommend one grass jelly to me oso very nice i think i got blog abt it ... talk abt it i am missing it ... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya very smooth .... my cousin oso recommend one grass jelly to me oso very nice i think i got blog abt it ... talk abt it i am missing it ... heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. my cousin also recommend one grass jelly to me i think i got blog abt it .. very smooth oso nice

    Charmayne anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete