Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 April 2010

Monday - 22 March 2010


Opposite my office that hawker centre have a Thai food stall which have been around for quite sometime.  Today then Jo & I went over for lunch ..... Tom Yum is good .... price is only $4 for it quite reasonable .....

She have fried kway tiao .... not too bad too nice .... is also at $4.  We have to lunch out today cos most of the management committee is in office.  I hate it when all of them are here cos our 1hour lunch cannot rest in office.

Usually after we lunch in we will rest or play games till 2pm and start our work again ... lately more and more ppl coming to our place during lunch time *sigh* 

This week will be a bit tiring for me cos I have to fetch TT most of the time for this week ... poor dearie have to work late again!

No comments:

Post a Comment