Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Monday - Friday - 8 - 12 Mar 10


On Monday and Tuesday Dearie is on MC guess he had caught a cold whole babysitting TT!  Two days he came fetching me after work and we head to Bedok to have dinner with my in laws.

Dearie told me while on the way to Bedok that his boss have fired 5 person straight in a row!!!  First time I heard this kinda bad ... heard that these 5 person bad mouth the boss and their conversation is being seen!  Dearie kinda demoralize cos 5 colleagues in a row! 

Slept very early for the 2 days .... we are all very tired and as for dearie cos he is drowsy after taking the medicine. 

For Wed and Thur I cook at home so nothing much to update.






On Friday after my PT maid came over we went PP to do some groceries and we went for dinner at Sakae sushi ... very disappointed dinner I had there!  Conveyor Belt have nothing much ..... so have to order from the computer provider.  Ramen soup is salty, sushi all break open after u pick up from chopstick..... Dearie and I have decided to go Sakae again

2 comments: