Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 April 2010

Monday - Wednesday - 15 March - 17 March 2010


On Monday I took leave to bring TT for flu injection now she in in playgroup we think is better to let her have the flu jab.  My brave gal didn't cry at she only say OUCH and happily get 2 sweets from the doctor! =_=".

After the jab we went PP for a walk ... she is so active that I can't really shop so went back home.  Hahaha I think I really can't bring her out along I will DIE!

Tuesday - got nothing much to update but I was so in love with chicken floss now ... I can eat plain porridge with it for dinner but of cos I still put in carrots to make my porridge sweeter.  My Dearie work late today so I am alone with TT at home .....

Wednesday - Dearie came home at 530am .... poor hubby .... so we have to "activate" my MIL to come fetch TT in the morning.... Dearie went back to office only at 2.00pm ... and go off at 5.00pm ... he came picking me up and headed to my in law's place for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment