Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 26 April 2010

Monday - 26 April 10



Went to the hawker near our office which is the canteen of the old TKGS campus we have Thai food again.  Today we share and ordered more Fried Kway Tiao to go with Sambal Kang Kong. 

For hawker stall this standard is quite good already and price is reasonable!  Will wanna try more of their different kind of food.




Went back to Bedok to have dinner and of cos to see my baobei ..... and today she is quite ok compare to the past days.  But she took her friend's bag home today and so cute her friend's name is Peng Yu in chinese but in hokkien when u pronounce is friend!

My MIL say she didn't notice it till when TT said she wanna drink water and took out a blue color water bottle!  hahahaha then MIL stop her from drinking and check out the bag *LOL* my princess quite blur also!


And my Princess herself told me she got wrong back home ... hahaha and I notice my baobei like lost weight ...... poor baby sick for a few days and now lost weight.

3 comments:

  1. when children fall sick, they have not appetite and their weight loss is v obvious 1. TT must tk care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny why not obvious for adults hor.. hee....

    hope she's beter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya loh how I wish it apply on me muahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete