Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 14 July 2012

Mon - Sat - 9-14 July 2012







Nothing much to update for his week just that my TT surprise me again with a massage she even use blanket to cover me and do a leg massage for me..... 似模似样!

And on Wednesday an Instructor came with 4 tubs of home made kimchi for us ...... this kimchi is yummy he even have oyster in the kimchi ... yum yum!  Really getting fatter :( 

Thursday, Dearie have to work OT so my MIL brought TT home and at the same time brought porridge to me ...... I love the porridge she cook! yummy!

On Saturday .... it was pouring heavily we still make our way to Joo Chiat Temple pai pai and went over to eat Prawn Noodle.  Our relatives all love eating this and sometimes we will bump into one another at the stall  and most of our relatives learn that Uncle's son is my schoolmates hahahaha ...... and James slowly learn that they are my relatives and who is who related to me  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment