Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Saturday - 21 July 2012




Dearie went to do car servicing so TT and I headed Suntec on our own as we have signed up the Ballet Trial lesson at Jody Marshall.  In the class beside TT there were a few of the kids having trial lesson as well.  I was told I can't join in the class and I can only stand outside to see.

Just the class about to start a few mummies just squeeze themselves into the class and sit at one corner .... their kids didn't concentrate on the lesson ... one of them even cry and hugging her mummy .... and that mummy kept pushing her to join the class!

The whole lesson those mummies were distracting the kids ..... and some the mummies even go in and out of the class!  Sliding door is a whole glass panel kind and they even slide the door very hard and resulting the panal knocking hard on wall with a long bang sound ....is really very irritating! 

And I have conclude I will not send my girl to this school cos is really messy ... the admin was not very good too ... cos they have been seraching for TT's name for the trial class for quite sometimes!  Gotta scout around again cos I can see she is quite keen on the ballet class. 

3 comments:

  1. can check if CC have.. last time i took ballet class from CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. try Joo Chiat CC. they have very well know children ballet class. I am thinking of sending my girl there next year too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm ok thanks shall go scout ard

    ReplyDelete