Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Mon - Thur - 2 - 5 July 2012






Almost every month we will go over Full House Korean Restaurant for lunch.... only Rosalind and I cos both of us dunno why Jolene didn't wanna try sometimes I really take my hats off she can eat same thing for few days!  This time I try the Japchae ... not too bad just that is a bit oily .. salad bar is still the best! 

On Wednesday I went to see Dr Heng showing her the report she say seems like normal just that my eggs very small a bit hard to conceived .... so she gave me Duphston to induce my period so that I can take my clomid on my 2nd day of menses.  Hope is all well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment