Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Mon - Tues - 30 & 31 July 2012

I am entitled a complimentary health check up under a policy with AIA usually is after my birthday and the voucher is valid only for 120 days from the date of issue so I manage to make an appointment just before the expiry at 10am for my body check up today  And I was instructed to fast from yesterday 10pm onwards ... lucky I have a sumptuous meal at Mellben before 10pm!

Reached Dorby Ghaut Xchange Parkway health at 10am sharp and Doctor will be doing pap smear, drawing of blood, check blood pressure and of cos lastly is urine test for me and she check my breast also and told me there is a small lamp on my breast so ask me if I wanna go for ultra sound.  Of cos I got scare and agreed to go for the scan.  And I have to pay $131 for the scan and have schedule myself to go for the scan on 10 Aug 12. 

Ok it really scare me off lah ..... but I have to face it! 

On Tuesday - nothing happening ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment