Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 3 August 2012

Wed - Fri - 1 - 3 Aug 2012

                                                               My ah hiao posing for pics again!

Nothing much to update on my Wed & Thurs just that I have to clear my work asap so I can enjoy my Friday with TT during excursion no need to think that I have many work on hand untouched!












Friday

This little baby really playful .... she can sleep late but when I tell her we are going somewhere she will try to sleep early or she choose to sleep late but will wake up automatically or just one call from me she will be wide awake!

And yes I just need to wake her up 1 time today and her eyes are wide open and was excited about her the excursion.  This time is the 2nd time going excursion and I will be following her cos they going animal resort which I have never been to.

Abrielle's mummy went to at least I have companion haha .... Animal Resort is located at Seletar West Farmway very near to Fernvale side.  We were greeted by a lady whom claim she is owner of the resort and she did a small presentation to the kids .... and my dear TT answered a question and was given a small prize - a plush toy dog.  She was so happy!  After that we are all given some food so that we can feed the animals.... after feeding we were giving each some refreshment.... although is quite a short excursion we were all very tired ... and on the way back to school the bus is much more quieter compare to when we are going hahaha cos the kids were all tired out! 

Since we have nothing to do .... we went over to Chinatown meeting Dearie for dinner and we just try our luck to see if Garen is around at her shop .... hahaha good that she is in .. so we have dinner together at her place!  Lucky we are quite early popping in cos is full house after we had our meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment