Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 31 August 2012

Mon- Fri - 27-31 Aug 2012







PCF Kaki Bukit having sports day yesterday .... so there's no school today ... and whenever there's no school TT will wanna follow me to work!  Lucky I have a nice boss that I can bring my kid to work ... and he always entertained her!

TT was a good girl too .... she helped me to do some work too and even pick up calls whahahha but other party will just hanged up cos the voice is too kiddy that they think they have dial the wrong number whahahhaha

After work I went to do my mani and pedicure and  headed to I12 Katong to meet Dearie for dinner .... we settled our dinner at Kuroya .... is somehow like BBQ express and was affordable for younger generation quick and easy meal .... like the Omu yum yum!  

And for the rest of the days in this week ..... nothing happening ... and just prepare Teacher's day gift for TT to bring to school...... this year really passed very fast so scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment