Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Mon - Wed - 6 - 8 Aug 2012


Sunday ,  Monday and Tuesday  - Sun & Mon went to wake different wake .... is relative passed away sad! ...... nothing much to update on my Tuesday ...... but of cos am looking forward for the long weekend!






Wednesday is eve of National Day so my dear TT woke up early and change into red and white getting ready to go for celebration.  She is always ready for such celebration hahaha cos got lotsa snacks to eat .... hahaha she must be eyeing for all the sweets, jelly etc! 

I was off early today too.... my lady boss let us off at 4pm ..... so I am back to watch Olympics cos today is the 1st match for Taekwondo and saw my boss on the tv working hard in London!  And when my 2 precious came back we play Xbox Kinect together .... TT simply love the dancing game!

No comments:

Post a Comment