Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 17 August 2012

Friday - 17 Aug 2012




Is August birthday girl celebration today!  We met up at Vivo and headed over to Tajimaya thanks to Sam for making the booking!  

This is my first time trying Jap grill and of cos I have limited food to eat also .... hahah but I dun mind is the company that counts more than food!  My gfs was raving about the cow tongue ..... and I see they really enjoying it.  I think I will prefer Korean BBQ which some other food spread. 

Ambience was great ... service quite good too ... maybe not much customer around..... had a good time spent and after the meal we went over to Dragonfly except Cheryl and Janice whom need to go back and log on to work.  

First we went MoMo to sing and play pool later part we move down to DF and lucky Pauline get to know one of staff there and get us a table so we share to open a bottle and we had great fun there cos so entertaining with many uncle dancing ... they really very energetic!  We left the place around 1+am ..... have half a bottle left we will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment