Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 26 August 2012

Sunday - 26 Aug 2012








On Saturday we meet up with Penny and family for dinner at Long Beach East Coast ..... the food standard there is way too far apart from Kallang.  Kallang side is better and have my favourite la la horfun ... but not in  East Coast branch.  

After the meal we headed to their place for chit chat ..... these few time have lotsa misunderstanding between the friends our group of friends like just split into 2 groups .... *sigh* really hate to see that maybe they feel the often meet up with SL and PY is causing them to have red eye or what so ever and we have been friends for so many donkey years.... anyway I dun care lah ..... time will tell!

On Sunday I drag Mr Goh to go have a haircut .... cos I am heading down to do a touch up for my dye hair which I did yesterday.  He look better with short hair more fresh ..... in the evening he headed to have a basketball game with his friends while I go back to my in law's place for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment