Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 August 2012

Thursday - 9 Aug 2012





Is Singapore 47th birthday today ..... and so I am at home doing up the house work before heading to Ah Ghor's house for dinner.  We be eating steamboat again hahah I love it! 

As usual we are dress in red and white and TT so happy cos she will be seeing Nat and can play together.  I thought I will be last to arrive ... lucky we are still in time. 

Before eating ... I must carry my beloved nephew .... he is so cute!  And all of us gave him a nick name call 小叮噹 he look like XDD hahahah the meal just go on .... and I feel I am champion eating non stop whahahah simply the soup so sweet! 

While having meal is also our usual thing to do - watching National day Parade!  Lucky we took leave tomorrow and the children need not go to school a good day spent with my relatives and tomorrow will be family day looking forward to go out with my love ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment