Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 24 August 2012

Mon - Fri - 20-24 Aug 2012




My Hari Raya holiday was spent nua-ing (laze) at home .... hahaha ... I love holidays!  My malay neighbour gave us a box of cake yummy ...... but I still prefer hmmmm like last 2 years or 3 years ago ... she gave me long tong ... I simply love their food! 

And this whole week I am busy at work after the holiday ..... tournament is coming so lotsa to do .... instructors coming in for submission.... and thanks to Mr Lai for buying us atas cupcake - twelve cupcakes!  we took 4 each back home .... and enjoy it with my Dearie and TT .... she was so happy to see the cupcake and finished it in no time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment