Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 July 2012

Mon-Sun - 23 - 29 July 2012


Monday & Tuesday... I was on MC wasn't feeling well and lost of voice ..... stay home just to sleep all the way .... sometimes I feel worst if I sleep more ..... went back to work on Wed Thurs for full day (cos very busy at work especially after grading) and on Friday I am down again with very bad headache and feel like vomiting ..... I hate headache!




                                               TT can easily make friend ... anytime anywhere!



Went Ikea after Berries cos TT love the hotdog and want to eat..... so we stop to buy and eat first since is still early for dinner.  After that we went window shopping in Ikea check on if there is any nice stuffs we can buy.  

As we walk .... TT saw one girl and suddenly she hold her hands and both of them walk together ..... I feel sad when I see she holding hands with other cos I feel I am so lousy can't give her mei mei or di di thats why she feel lonely at times.  At home she play alone too and sometimes she do role playing on her own..... kinda 心酸!

Well I will still try ..... go on trying till maybe I am 36..... cos I feel 36 is the max I can go to try for a kid ... haha.  Headed to Kungfu Paradise for dinner cos TT choose to go there ...... personally I feel the standard dropped not that nice anymore .... told Dearie I dun wanna dine there anymore.  Back home and slept early cos gotta work next morning .... 









Woke up at 8+am and headed to Toa Payoh Sports Hall as the tournament starts at 10am ... a collaboration with PA.

This year PA-STF is different cos it consists of Poomsae competition too .... it went smoothly and everything is just on the right time ... it ends at around 8pm.  One of the Instructor asked me to join him and others for dinner at Mellben Seafood (Toa Payoh)  He ordered crab bee hoon and chilli crab ..... oats prawn and vegetable. 

Read some review about the service here is quite bad ... but overall to us is still ok ... quite prompt ....Love the chilli crab the meat is fresh too .... will come back for more next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment