Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Astons - cont......


He is the one!!!! clumsy and blur waiter !!!




This is my very 1st visit to astons with SZ, YZ, Norman and frances and of cos my dearest.  I have their grilled fish and side order of pasta salad and baked potato.  Their pricing is really cheap!









SZ having crispy chicken and YZ having their fish & chip. *thumbs up*














This is my 2nd visit I have their Fish and chip.  They compensate me with a big one cos their KUKU waiter make a great mistake.  He send my food to another table which is after us! so angry  all along we dun like him .... so blur and clumsy






LOOK AT THAT!!!!! kerkekekek thats not my main course .... is another of my neighbour's.  is WT's wife's .... looks good?


Looking at those food makes me hungry .... heheh and miss astons and their IBC rootbear ...... shall wait patiently they gonna open soon ...... but i would guess their pricing will be increase after renovation .......


4 comments:

  1. is just oop katong mall! they are close for renovation will be open on 1st of may ..... the Q is damn long 1st and 2nd time i q for almost 45 mins

    ReplyDelete
  2. see u and SZ blog about this Astons so often,,,so tempting leh... heee... but now they closed for renos.... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they will be opening soon ..... in may

    ReplyDelete