Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 April 2007

Dilema

I was waiting for KKH to send me my report I wanna go see a pte gynae.  In the meantime, I am taking Norethisterone - a medicine to induce my mensus so that I can start on my clomid - a medicine to help to ovulate have to eat for 6 days! Day 2 to Day 6 of my mensus.
After reading some forum I hesitate I dun dare to take clomid cos I read up saying if take too much clomid will result in cancer next time ........
Now in dilema what should I do?  Any advice on it?  I try not to stress myself now cos keeping cool will be better to conceive ........ what should I do ...... to take or Not to take?


8 comments:

  1. ask the gynea on the effects of the clomid
    i think must eat alot before it will be cancer causing??

    meanwhile the best is to relax and no stress... give urself time.
    i am stressed too cos no baby yet also for me... hehehe must try to relax now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.... ask ur gynea. Go for a short trip & relax urself.....dun think too much okie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi :) can check wif ur gynea.. but best is not to stress too much..relax.. i also have a fren who trying to concieve but becuz she too stress cuz she wanna to have a baby b4 she turn 30 then in the end never concieve till lately she sort of doesnt wan to stress on the issue of trying, let nature take its own course .. juz recieved news from her that she is 6 weeks preggy.. so stress isnt gonna be helpful ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, stress aint too good for pre natal health eh......

    can u dont take the med first till u confirm it with ur dr? where did u get the medication anyway?

    but hor, i dont believe in all this antioxidant/ cancer causing stuff anymore.. one moment say good eat lot, then next moment after we all believe and eat alot they say cancer causing.... if we get it we get it right?.. dont stress over it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i get the medicine from my doctor in kkh loh ..... she ask me to eat on day 2 to day 6 of mensus

    ReplyDelete
  6. then ask ur dr lor.... in any case, how long does one eat the med till got cancer? How long do you need to eat it? once got baby can stop liao right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sis, better seek second opinion from other doctors. Dun just believe 1 doctor cos doctors nowadays give differing views. Make sure you understand the consequences first and do enuf research. Especially if the medicine might cause cancer. I think if doctors recommend it, you must be very careful in the # of pills you should take. So do ask around and seek other doctors opinion loh. This is no joke on yr life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya i know about that ..... thanks to all sweeties! hugz

    ReplyDelete