Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 April 2007

All by myself.........


On our way
Nice sunflower in T1

Woke
up early to make breakfast for Drexler as he is leaving to Taiwan in
the afternoon. Skipped my yoga class heehee so that I can accompany him
more he is being schedule to Gao Xiong for work and now I am home alone
....... all by myself.......

My MIL and I send him off to the
airport ...... and we have our lunch there as well ....... at first I
feel that is fine ..... he is only away for 2 weeks ..... cos he went
reservist too for 2 weeks and I'm FINE! But he just left for a few
hours I started to miss him ....... the whole hse without his voice ........ without him KAO JIAO -ing me ..... without him is just not fine .....

And
the most sad thing is our 1st year anniversary I will be spending it
alone ...... here ...... wanted to have an early celebration but due to
his work load he always work till late .... no chance to even have a
proper meal with him .......

Immediately
after i came back from the airport I clean up the whole hse including
the changing of my bedsheet alone ...... washing it up .... I must find
more things to do at home ... maybe shall bring my work home to do so
that I am occupied....... Hope that he is fine too over at Gao Xiong
...... not too busy and can have good rest too ......


Dear Dear I miss you!!!!














































9 comments:

  1. Hey sis... dun be so sad... Well, if u dun mind... i can accompany u. Hmm... or u can accompany me. LOL! Help me wif my Ang Pow Box lah... kekeke. Call me if u bored ok? Email me oso can, cos my ofc no msn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my dear sis jo and sharon Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee dun worry, last time my hubby always outstationed and I tot I couldn't survive but then....time flies and with heavy workload, 2 weeks will be gone in a flash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha serene i think so too ...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. come and play with the two kids...they would love to watch doraemon with you. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i can but I am having a very bad cought dun wish to spread to them......

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiyo.. so sad tat ur hb is away on ur 1st anniversary.. hehe.. nvm.. can celebrate abelated one when he cmes back! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. jessie we intend to celebrate lunar one hahahah

    ReplyDelete