Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Thanks my dearest neighbours!!!


Drexler have left for 3 days ...... these few days I must thanks my neighbour whom accompany and take care of me ....... I have being spending my time with them ...... playing wii at Sz meiz hse ...... having dinner with them and the most important thing is I have made a new young friend - HONHON aka didi ha ha he is SZ's ex student .......

Lester oso bought lunch for me too ..... hehe thanks LL ...... hmmmmm if i am filled with all the accompany and fun they brought to me I am sure 2 weeks without Drexler will pass fast! And luckily he could go on line at nite so I still manage to chat with him over at msn too bad he did not bring mic along so we cannot do a voice conference :(

Wanna spend time with my parents and in law side too .... unfortunately I am down with a very bad cough I do not want to spread it to my 3 little cute nephew so I won't go over for the time being ........

Without Drexler and I am sick ..... is kinda terrible ....... hope my cough can go away asap!




2 comments:

  1. wow ur neighbours are really nice!!
    it is great to have nice neighbours

    ReplyDelete