Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 2 May 2007

NO SMOKING PLS!!!!

I was so shocked  to see a preggie woman smoking away!!!! Very angry Last Saturday when I am having dinner with SZ & gang we saw a pregnant woman smoking strolling pass our table .... OMG!!!



This is not the 1st time I see pregnant woman with cigerattes, once I
was having lunch I saw a woman smoking and the worst thing is her
husband is with her!!



Why cant they just spare a thought for the baby ...... sigh .... I
don't mind people whom smoke but I find it ridiculars ....... some
people out there is trying so hard for a baby but these women just
dunno how to appreciate what god give to them!



I am on motherhood forum .... when I read about ppl trying to conceive
for many years always have disappointment I feel sad ..... and yet
there is still ppl who dun love their own flesh and blood growing
inside the womb .......



No comments:

Post a Comment