Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!! 13/05/07

Our family are all waiting for my husband to come back last week so that we can celebrate Mother's day together.  But due to work load he have to extend his stay and miss the mother's day celebration with us ......

Last 2 years we celebrate together with all relatives, this year is on our own we decided to have it at home since outside ill be crowded.  And the food that we prepare/buy BO SU (no lose) to outside ha ha ha ....... For me I am lazy partly because I dun feel well so i bought crabs and butter sotong instead while my BIL prepare the Garlic steam prawn, seaweed soup, steamfish.  My SIL prepared deep fried mushroom, lemon chicken.  Eh there is two more dish stir fried Dou Miao and Ma You Chicken hehehe I dunno is my bil or sil prepare.  All the food is so good .... personally i love the steamfish, prawn and deep fried mushroom YUMMY.......

And the best is still have sashimi hahah although i dun eat but it look really fresh and yummy to me thats my husband's favorite too bad he cant taste it ha ha ha

After the dinner we still have a mother's day cake for the mothers in Goh family that include my MIL and my Da sao ......Happy mother's day!!!! Next year i oso wanna celebrate mother's day with you two ... :)


p/s: LAOGONG, u got lao nua bo? hiak hiak hiak

2 comments: