Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 5 May 2007

Astons is open!!!

Astons is open!!!
Yes is open! After a few weeks of renovation
They opened on 1st May and sz mei mei have went over on 3rd May (dunno correct anot).  She told me is still good standard still ,there are more sitting capacity, no need to Q, some food pricing still same, some is like increase from $0.50 - $1.00. 

After my flea mart, my friends and I decided to eat at Astons cos they never try before.  When we got there I thought need to Q cos I saw some ppl lining up ha ha ha ... really need to Q!!!! But is Q for food ordering at the counter cos I went there at 5+.  I ordered their black pepper grilled fish, Weeli have their crispy fried fish and Cheng Leng have their lamb chop.  We ordered a grand sampler to try...... their comments to Astons is

After such a big feast, we take a slow walk to Marine Parade and we saw this line dancing ...... some uncle dance gracefully!!! We were saying next time we dunno will go for his kind of social dance in public!!!! THUMBS UP for the auntie & uncle.

After all the slow walk we decided to pay our sec teacher a visit.  We have a good talk there and share the moment that we have during school days ....... is great spending time with people whom we seldom meet up with to catch up with their on going lives ..... my teacher is retired and she is enjoying her life now ... but we just get to know from her yesterday that she will be going back to teach again ....... she just love teaching.  Nevertheless, Miss Koh hereby I wish you all the best and don't forget our monthly meeting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment