Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 8 May 2007

My 1st year anniversary - 060507

I started my day alone on this special day ...... hubby not in town..... but a sweet sms was sent to me at 11.04am "Happy anniversary! Love u deep deep!Muacks!"  kekeke that woke me up happily.  In the evening, I went over to my in laws place for dinner and watched the charity show together with them.  My MIL drove me back home and I pop by lester place .... cos they just got back from seoul!

Thanks to Lester and Chane, they bought me and sz mei mei nail polish from the face shop.  Poor Lester having gastrict flu and did not really enjjoy the trip but overall still a good trip!!!

They also bring back krispykreme donut for us..... poor dear dear dun have 口福 ha ha I am eating his share.  see YZ enjoying the donut ..... its very yummy.....

And my day end with a call to dear dear heeehee ..... have to celebrate the lunar wedding anniversary ...... liaoz no choice ......

HAPPY 1st Year AnniverSary!!!! hopefully next year I have little one celebrate with us ......

10 comments:

  1. happy anniversary both of u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis, happy 1st anniversary! I like krispykreme donuts too! Had it at Sydney airport and it is the most delicious donuts i tasted. kekeke... better than Mister donut in fact. Heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. me never had it b4... but have heard so much about it.. whats so special about it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra and Jo *hugz*

    heehee ..... i like it compare to local donut but then hor its kinda sweet lah .,..... i wont take much lah hahaha we cut into 1/4 and tasted all flavour hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary ....
    dun worry next year ah mu cfm can celebrate e 2nd anniversary with u 1 ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaah hopefully ........ last update he is extending his stay :( ...... thought can see him this friday but he will be extending his stay ...... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary to both of u!!!!!!!!
    and may u stay ever blissfully married

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no...he extending his stay? Dat means bday oso he celebrate in Taiwan. Haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  9. his BD will be hald day on the plane ha ha .... sigh caNNot bring him go suprise dinner liao

    ReplyDelete