Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Short trip to Malacca

A friend of mine called up close to 11+ and say she cant make it to go for the trip in Malacca with 2 of my gf - Weeli & Cheng Leng.  So she is giving away her tickets to me and my hubby is a last minute decision that we agreed to travel there.  Due to the late timing and early timing we be setting off we did not inform my in laws about it *sorry Father & Mother*.  Cheng Leng came to pick up us and we headed to Lavender to catch the coach.  It was great going with them ...... Weeli have been there before so she is the tour guide of the trip!   I have been to Malacca before but that is donkey years ago hahaha I forgot where and what is there .......

We reached Malacca at 1pm and I am damn hungry already although I ate 4 sandwiches on the journey.  heehee think my little baby is hungry.......1st we went to their supermarket to get some tibits and drinking water then we head to our hotel we stay in Hotel Puri is conveniently located at Jalan Tun Jalan Tan Cheng Lock.  This hotel is a boutique hotel, the decor and all the floor tiles are all preserved.  The house belong to Tan Kim Seng.  There is a small history room in the hotel for guest to read up. After we settle down we went to eat 古城 chicken rice the decor over there is very very china ....... is nice!

After the chicken rice we went back to have a rest and is shopping time!!! We went over to Christ Church ad took some photos and we walk over to malacca mall (if i dun remember wrongly the name) for some shopping.  Its kinda hot there in malacca lucky I have a mini fan on hand hahahah ..... but i sweat like nobody business!!!

After a great shopping, we went to a peranakan restuarant to have our dinner we didnt order much cos we wanna save some space for food that is selling in Jonker Street.  Bought a few things there  and food there is good .... the fried carrot cake, popiah, char kway tiao ..... yummy!!!! we bought back to hotel to enjoy ....... Around 11+ I am dead tired and dose off w/o switching off the tv hahaha .......

Next morning we woke up ard 7am to go for our buffet breakfast at the cafe in the hotel I am the only one whom ate alot hahahah the rest just bit by bit ........ after the breakfast we went over to the temple in the next street to pray .... pray for good health for family and of cos a smooth delivery / pregnancy........we went to have dim sum ordered quite a number of plates and it just cost us RM12.60!!!! So cheap ..... In the afternoon, we have asam laksa is yummy too suprise that my hubby eat that with us cos he dun really fancy spicy food.

We enjoyed ourself very much ...... 5pm we boarded the coach and back to SG ... we reached SG at 9.00pm and we have Joanne and Alex to come over for a small chit chat chill out session ...... is great having them here at our lovenest although I am dead tired I enjoy the company of them with us ...... do come often .....

Ok I think my wording here makes all of you bored esp w/o the photos ... I will try to upload it asap so can share with all of you the fun we have ...... and maybe someday you would like to take a short getaway to Malacca

No comments:

Post a Comment