Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 21 May 2007

I am not going to say ....... see yourself heehee

13 May 2007 - I tested with a + sign but a very faint line ........ Is the best  Mother's Day gift to my MIL & Mum.  It is oso the best birthday gift to my hubby on 18 May 2007 when he come back.  I couldn't hold back the joy I call  him immediately and tell him this good news.

I almost broke into tears ...... cos is really not an easy route for my TTC-ing project .......especially when I found out my health is not in tip top condition during that time.

I tested a total of 4 times - 13 / 16 / 18 & 21 May 2007.  1st 2 times is tested on my own and due to the faint line ...... my hubby is a bit worry that I am so blur maybe is ZHA HU (false alarm).  I am kind of scared by him ... keep scaring me .... I couldn't endure anymore I ask him to go pharmacy with me to buy another test kit so that I can show him on the spot.
I went to unity to look for the digital one from clearblue unfortunately they do not carry digital one.  So I bought a normal one, when I step out I walk into watson and check it out ...... they do have digital one!!! Oh gosh ...... no choice I gotta buy it ...... cos i wanna prove to my hubby hehehehe.....

I tested in the morning for the dgital one .... finally my hubby is at ease now  ..... same as me ... hahaha I am being scared by him several days already. 
Went for my 1st appointment with my gynae - Dr Heng from east Shore Hospital, she did a scan for me but still cant see the sac yet so I have to go back on 30 May 07 to see her again.

Symptoms before I found out I am preggie - Craving for Mug (rootbeer) happily drinking away, sleepy very tired, fall asleep while watching tv (never in my life!!! cos I am a TV addict)
After i found out I am preggie i eat alot my goodness always hungry!!! and I have very bad backache ...... sweat alot very hot everytime ........ currently still dun have any morning sickness *thank god* keep finger cross.........

The most important thing is hope that I can have a smooth pregnancy route, my baby will be healthy..... thats all I wish for!


34 comments:

  1. Congrats gal... Its a dream come true... All the Best in your motherhood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa,

    Very big congrats to you! So happy for you and I really wished I can be the same soon!

    Btw, you are seeing Dr. Heng from EastShore?? keke....she happens to be a "distant" relative of mine....it's the sis-in-law of my uncle....Didn't see her for myself as she's too far since I am in Jurong :p

    Once again, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!! congratulations!! (again) =)

    so u still get ur wish of abb born in the year of the golden pig right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gong Xi!!!!

    Happy for you... do be careful in everything u do hor.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ladies, hahaha is really hard to come by .....

    Serene really wow ... ya she is in east heheheeh so is inconvenient for u ... am thinking to go tmc but think of the journey i dun want travel heehee .....

    sandra, yup i calculated edd is 14 jan

    ephy ya have to be very careful ........ heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did u decide on which gynae to see huh... ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. May you have a safe pregnancy and a smooth delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, i see Dr Heng from east shore cos my cousin is with her ... and she told me Dr Heng very jovial, frdly ..... she feel comfortable with her so i went to see her 1 yr ago ....... and last week i went to see her again she still remember me kekekekek ..... and my house is very near to east shore and the clinic is just at bedok. and my thyroid doc is under same grp - parkway grp he is from gleneagles so they can work together easily too .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. comfybebe thank you .......

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh.. yeah, good move, since all under park way.... how much u pay for consultation ah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. consultation is $60 ..... havent include others like scanning all these and medicine ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh. thats quite ok.. i saw SZ's blog and she paid $90.. wah, i think thats too ex for me man..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! take really good care of yourself now... :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrates theresa! Ur wish came true! Haha, get to know tat u r a mommy on mother's day... wat a fantastic present! hehehe...

    All the best! take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks girls....... u girls must jia you oso leh heheheh

    Sandra but i think gynae is all abt that pricing wor ...... are u planning for one too?

    ReplyDelete
  16. having bad cramps now hahahah think the womb is expanding

    ReplyDelete
  17. planning but not yet... get my studies over and done with first. studies cannot be affected, if not no mony to buy diapers for bb to wear. haha..

    just planning now lor.. u know my husband even went to ask some of my church friends who have kids "how much do u spend on them per month?" he's the financial mindset kind of person lah... i beat him and ask this kind of question how to asnwer or put a figure to it one??

    ReplyDelete
  18. true loh .... actually hard to say one oso ... cannot compare too ....
    ya studies come 1st .... heehee cos i dun wanna be too old to be mother hahahahah ... thats why have to try for it ....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, congrats gal. Your wish has come true. Enjoy the process and the motherhood life that follows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. COngratulations!!!! ur still in time for a little piggie rite?! :) congrats!!!! (">)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes my dear still in time for piggy hehehe edd is 14 jan .... but no cny for me :(

    jas thank you

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh yah hor... heee.... nvm lah.. u are missing CNY for a good reason..

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha..im sure u'll be glad to b at home wif ur baby by den :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. muhahahah ya man .... miss CNY ... i miss pineapple tarts hahahaha ... my fav ..... no choice ... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. no pineapple tarts.... no way...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah! Congratulations to you!!! So happy for you. Must remember to be careful, esp during the 1st trimester. Take good care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. zxyann thanks .... *hugz* got photo of ur bb?

    ReplyDelete
  28. qingqing, I am not due yet.. soon soon... the earliest should be in 2 week's time. By then will post bb pic here :p

    ReplyDelete
  29. zxyann ok ok hehehehe ...... i wanna see

    ReplyDelete