Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 5 May 2007

Flea market.........

That's mine stall no. for the flea market



I have asked sz mei to help me book a stall space for the flea mart held at Kembangan CC. Thank you mei!  Thanks to Weeli and Cheng Leng to come down and help me with it ....... hahahah the crowd is not big but it is indeed a good experience of it!

I only manage to sell one pair of sandals hahahha ....... I think I will try again next month.  I do enjoy the process of it ...... it also bring closer with my friends whom spend their precious weekend with me ..... sincerely thankful to my two frds i love yoou!!! hahahahahah




Below the one covering her face is Weeli hahahah she doesnt want to have her face appear in my blog.  Cant get ChengLeng face .......................
This is what I am selling, sandals, Slippers, tshirt...... boxer, story books, earring and jackets ..... still alot of things but I cant manage to carry :(   Above that uncle very steady..... he very pro in flea mart!

I will wanna try again next moth ...... heheheheh people can come support me hahahahahah.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thersa, do let me know when's the flea market next month. Kembangan quite near simei (my place). I can go 光顾 u too! heehee...

    ReplyDelete