Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Parkway Steamboat



Hahaha I know  the photo is not nicely taken and it dun look appetizing to u hahahah ..... blame on me cos I am just too hungry and i forgot abt taking pic  the moment i realise it left only the prawn is uncooked ha ha

I always love tom yum this parkway steamboat is recommended by my good frd Yuki a few years back ...... and my poor hubby have to eat with me but he have his chicken stock  YUAN YANG steamboat.

Picture  doesnt show because Yuki and I love tom yum very must and guess what we actually add more spicy and thick on it wow its really nice ...... you can find it at parkway food court but to me  I still prefer the one at roxy square.  they are also called parkway steamboat .  According to one of my buddy - Penny she told me that it is because they split partnership and the one at roxy is doing on his own ....... when i ate this at parkway food court i feel that  the standard drop :(  I will wanna go back to roxy to have another round but not a good thing is that it is not buffet style.  Sz mei says the one at bugis is nice and is buffet style should try it one of these days....... Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment