Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Backache


I have very very bad backache since Sunday ..... it got worst on monday morning.... I woke up and as usual take a bath and off to work after I have changed ..... thinking my GM is out of town my colleague and I can "party" in our office having a good morning breakfast. So I walk to hawker centre near my hse to get some breakfast.
After buying it, I take a slow walk to the MRT station wanting to take a cab to work cos my back is really unbearable ..... no cab ard so I have to suffer by slowly walking to MRT .... by the time I am at the platform I am sweating like nobody business my whole head is so wet ......!!!! I didnt wash my hair in the morning but my hair is so wet like I just run out of a bathroom OMG!!!! I am so pai sei ...... my blouse is wet tooo ....... when I reached paya Lebar my bus have just past me no choice but to take a cab to work ...
Although I have very bad backache, I have warm concern from my loving neighbours..... sz mei call me up and tell me she will cook dinner and ask me to go over for dinner........ wow she cook well I love the chicken she prepared and the purple rice ..... sorry there is no photo there cos I am too hungry and forgot to take ... i promise I will take it next time! Lester and Chane came with salmon and fried so we share the food yummy .

while sz mei and Lester they al preparing food I am happily singing away at mei mei's entertainment room ...... hahahahah and we play wii too after dinner is fun!!!!

Thank you my loving neighbours for being there with me when my beloved not ard ... hehehe Thank you for taking care of me too

LAOGONG u owe them alot leh hahahahah



3 comments:

  1. hey gal, you take good care of yourself eh.
    It's so nice of your neighbours to take care of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes theresa, please take godd care of urself now eh... *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks serene and sandra hehehe .....

    ReplyDelete