Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Finally .....


Finally!!! I have done it!!!! I have finish my Doraemon magnet collection yippie!!!!! ......... SZ mei is faster than me ha ha cos I left the one and only Italy to complete ........

Last Saturday sz mei send me a sms telling me she have a surprise for me ....... when I reached her place and she took out the Italy magnet for me ...... wow ..... she help me complete the set!!! ....... still wondering to have this magnet place on my bomb shelter or back into the booklet......

I have many left overs ..... hahah ..... shall I keep another set?


9 comments:

  1. congrats on collecting EVERYthing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo....

    (me still have my netherlands and changi airport ones.. haah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am collecting the magnets too and still have many to go... are you selling the leftovers? email me at sincerecupid@yahoo.com.sg if you are. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah... u finish liao!!! so good.. i still short of 7 at the moment.. and many 7-elevens dun have the magnets le... all fully redeem... haaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. which country u still dun have wor?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still short of Greece, HK, indonesia, Changi Airport, skyline... Brazil tink my sis's friend going to give her.. But not confirm. then another one is Spain sharon sae she help me change.. hehe... so at the moment i short 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah! sharon juz told me she giving me skyline, HK and greece!!! so strike off from the list! yahooooooo.....

    ReplyDelete