Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 April 2007

Makan time ........


After the shopping and the high tea, Drexler and I went back home to rest. About 8, we reached my in-laws place we went for dinner together cos Drexler is going out of town for work. So we headed to the nearest coffeeshop for Thai food! While waiting for our food, Sis GLC went to the vegetarian stall to order a plate of cha mee sua ....... looks good, taste good just a bit too salty.

We waited for abot 30 - 45mins to have our food being served! Lucky is worthwhile waiting. But we were all so hungry ..... and there are two nephew with us think they are hungry too .........

I only take a few pics of it .... their mango salad is very good . And my BIL likes their dong fen crab but they sold out all think is really good to eat thats why it run out so fast!

I have no voice due to bad cough I still wanna drink their tom yum soup ha ha cos is my fav ..... no matter how sick I am .... I wanna try it out .... is really good heard my MIL say last time when they order is really very spicy .... so she ask them not to cook so spicy soup .... hmmmm maybe I should try it out one day when i am feeling better ....

Those we interested to try out this thai food is located at Bedok North Ave 2 Blk 412 coffee shop


And I would like to thank my MIL cooking one remedy drink for my lost of voice .... thanks MUM!























My shooting of food is lousy but trust me the food is nice!













No comments:

Post a Comment