Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 29 April 2007

Shopping spreeee............


IS SHOPPING TIME!!!! YES! Is being so long ever since CNY past. I never went shopping at all..... but this time round I do more shopping for my husband instead. Woke up ard 12+ and went to Bugis Seiyu for shopping while waiting for my parents to come. Do not wanna be absent minded and wasted our vouchers that is given to us duirng our hsewarming we decided to finish up the vouchers since we are in bugis. Drexler (my laogong) bought 2 pants, 1 polo tee and a box of brief for me I see nothing to get so decided to be KUAI KUAI not to buy any.... hehe....... Saw this two ladies above after our praying at kuan yin miao. Its an art but I do not know about it at all I did donate for them. I must really salute to them .... they are all dress up and is so hot outside they can be there for hours!!!


We head to Chinatown YUM CHA for high tea with my parents as Drexler have miss dining with them last week. I want to take more of the pics but greedy me kept on eating forgeting to take down the pics ... when I come to realise it ...... I am full and my desert is being serve kekekekekeke I have their XUE GE and Drexler have their new ice cream with OR BI BUR (Black dunno what hahahah ) His looks good ..... and he say is nice to eat ... anyone going YUM CHA try that out

4 comments:

  1. qing... i have this pic of the 2 artistic ladies... coz i went on sat 4 plus... and took a pic too.. hehehe when i saw urs.. i show my hubby... hahaha so coincident...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharon hahahhah really i left ard 3 plus kekekkeek

    ReplyDelete
  3. or bi - black rice (suppose is glutinous rice)

    bur- porridge..

    or bi bur= glutinous rice porridge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahah i think so leh got one malay name oso BOBO HITAM hahahah i dunno how to spell

    ReplyDelete