Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 11 March 2011

Monday - Friday - 7 - 11 March 2011


Monday & Tuesday

Nothing much to update... went back to MIL place for dinner ... very routine ..... just that Dearie went out at around 11+pm to CCK cemetery with my in laws and relatives cos they are going to dig out the bones of his Grandpa and Uncle (he is also my hubby's Godpa).

Lately at office lotsa Instructors bought us food ... chocolate, tidbits and seaweed yummy think will really make us fat!

On Wednesday we all took leave cos we are going to have Grandpa and Uncle (Godpa)'s ashes place together with Ah Ma's.  After the praying we are quite tired ... FIL say that he dun wanna open his shop so rested at home.  As for us we left at around 4+pm and headed to Ikea.  When we reached there we notice that kids dine free on their weekdays from 6-10pm so TT have their kids meal nugget and fries as for Dearie he opt for cajun chicken and I order the curry chicken.  Curry chicken is really very nice!  Love it!  Try it if you are at Ikea :).

Nothing much to update on my Thursday and Friday ..... hmmm maybe just only recent new toy that we bought a lap top and Ipad ... Ipad is an investment for my TT ... I can let her play and learn at the same time.  Everytime I feel so pai seh that my friends have to let TT play their phone and my dear dottie so smart to play some application that I dunno how to play haha hope is a good investment!  Now am thinking to change to iphone anot since my Nokia giving me some problem!




3 comments: