Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tuesday - 1st March 2011

Update
After we send TT to school we headed to my parent's place and my dad cook me Mee sua ... but super salty LOL ... but I eat till very happy!





Birthday wishes started posting on my FB wall at 12am thanks for wishes all my friend and relatives!  After picking TT up from school we went back home to rest and change headed to Vivo for window shopping.

Dearie booked dinner at Mount Faber Sapphire ..... quite romantic but there is no aircon *LOL* kinda warm no wind today.  Well TT enjoyed herself the most ... went to feed the fishes in the pond after her dinner.

Food is not to bad just a bit steep ..... but nice experience!  Thanks Dearie for the romantic dinner *hugz*.

Thanks to SZ && YZ for the gift and Jo for the lovely flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment