Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 28 February 2011

Monday - 28 Feb 2011

Went over to Penang Kitchen for lunch today is our 1st time trying it .... we ordered their rojak is different from others cos they have more fruits in it the usual you tiao or tao pok is no where to be seen *LOL*

Curry chicken also not too bad ... I love the crispy fish the most is really very nice!  Total bill is only $50+ for 5 dishes!  Will wanna go back to try other food next time but will not wanna go back on Monday cos they claim that cos Tuesday they are closed so they won't wanna keep any vegetables in the fridge!



Bought Ramen from a Japan Food Fare at PP it cost $19 for 3 packet is ex but is really nice!  Added the Hello Kitty fishcake to make it nice ..... love the ramen is really Q!

Dearie love the ramen too ... i think i will buy one more packet if I go PP again!  Beside the ramen I bought alot  more of Japanese tidbits too haha I think I have lotsa to eat in my kitchen cabinet guess Dearie will scold me if he sees that!

No comments:

Post a Comment