Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Mon & Tue - 7 & 8 Feb 2011



Is 1st day of work on CNY guess what our Treasurer gave Auntie Rosalind an Ang Bao ..... both Jo & I didnt get it hahaha well to me is nothing lah cos I dun talk to her.  Auntie Rosalind say wanna use that money to buy me a meal.  So we headed to PP Pu Tien for lunch ... we order the yummy yam, bee hoon, fish and a veggie.

We are so full after the meal and it really makes my day with good food YUMMY! 


On Tuesday I booked movie tics - 大世界 at Downtown East scare that Dearie will not be able to make it so I went to pick TT up instead.  The show is break up into 4 different arcs of story Dearie love the story of Ah Meng (starred by Zhou Chu Ming) when he get married with his mute wife at Yong Chun Yuen restaurant is the night where Japanese invaded Singapore. 

As for me I like the one that is starred by Xiang Yun she is a washed up diva in the show waiting and waiting for her love till she know that the one whom she really love (Guo Liang) was already married and she rediscover a new love - the night club manager starred by Huang Wenyong.  Rated the show 4 popcorn out of 5  nice ..... love some of the oldies song which is really nice!  Well I get to learn about TUA SEH KAI cos I think I am not even born when they close down.

5 comments:

  1. now then i know downtown east got cinema hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam, is at the Ehub heehee .... but before the show start on that day my little baobei spill over my pop corns ..... sianz hahah got couple seats oso so she sit between us hahah

    ReplyDelete